Monday, August 6, 2012

=> Need help getting into CRNA school? ANS Career Pro has created CRNA School Admissions - How Do I

CRNA School Admissions: The Cold Hard FactsCRNA School Admissions: The Cold Hard Facts : The Cold Hard Facts which will enable you to surpass the competition and get into the CRNA school of your choice. This program gives you all the helpful tips that current CRNA students used to get into school

Category : Education
Sub Cat. : Admissions

Click To See
[How It Works!] or [How To Get It!]


What Satisfied Customers Have to Say

Got accepted on the spot”
“I've been an ICU nurse for 2 years. I knew I always wanted to go to CRNA school, but  the thought of not being accepted within the first year terrified me! One of the upper level senior CRNA students recommended CRNA School Admissions: The Cold Hard Facts, and I can assure you it changed my life! It gave me the guidance & all the tools that I needed to score well above an 1100 on the GRE, pass the CCRN, and excel through the interview process.” (Jennifer R. SRNA)




2 interviews 2 acceptance letters”
“I believe that this is the single greatest resource out there for helping applicants get into CRNA school. If I hadn’t purchased this book I don’t know if I would have gotten accepted as fast as I did. CRNA school has been a dream of mine, and now it is here.” (Charles T. SRNA)


 
If you haven’t done enough of the RIGHT THINGS before you apply to CRNA school, you may: 

  • Not get any interviews (which makes your chances of acceptance rather bleak)
  • Spend WAY TOO MUCH money applying to schools (you'll be amazed how fast money disappears)
  • Not be financially prepared (it takes more preparation then you may think)
  • Have an application that looks JUST LIKE all the other applications that pour in (you can imagine the problem that poses)
  • Not pass the CCRN (I speak from experience it is incredibly difficult)
  • Not be prepared for the interview (not all interviews are created equally)
  • By far the worst consequence would be for you to lose heart and give up your dream of becoming a CRNA


I am not trying to scare you or make you rethink your career path; I just want you to have a realistic idea of how hard it is to apply to CRNA School (it’s even harder to get accepted!)

Experienced nurses and even Nurse Practitioners get turned down every year. Don't just assume that your years experience or amazing GRE scores are going to secure you a spot when it comes time to apply, because that is just not the case ...Read More >>




Category : Education : Admissions
Promotion Title : CRNA School Admissions: The Cold Hard Facts
Title : Crna School Admissions: The Cold Hard Facts
Promotion Code : jjk5591oct
TAG : online, download, until you click to see price, CRNA school application nurse nursing critical care hospital graduate CCRN GRE score process interview texas wesleyan university TCU anesthetist anesthesia job shadowing SRNA ACLS PALS BSN graduation license deadline cost clinical pass rate acceptance requirements tuition

You read Articles about => Need help getting into CRNA school? ANS Career Pro has created CRNA School Admissions - How Do I and you can find articles => Need help getting into CRNA school? ANS Career Pro has created CRNA School Admissions - How Do I with url https://danideu.blogspot.com/2012/08/need-help-getting-into-crna-school-ans.html,you can share articles if => Need help getting into CRNA school? ANS Career Pro has created CRNA School Admissions - How Do I it have benefit,but don forget put this link => Need help getting into CRNA school? ANS Career Pro has created CRNA School Admissions - How Do I source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.